What Makes Clayton Restoration Different?
- We have our own crews and never use subcontractors.
- Our professional roofers boast the Owen’s Corning Preferred Contractor and CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator certifications, so you can rest assured your roof will be installed correctly from the start.
- We use only quality, brand name products, regardless of your project size or cost.
- Our commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none. We approach every roofing installation project as if it is our own home. When you work with Clayton Restoration, you’ll receive the utmost personal attention, regardless of the size of your home, or the price of your project.
At Clayton Restoration, our number one goal is to earn “customers for life.” We want you to tell your neighbors about us now, and well into the future. We are never just after a quick sale!
Unfortunately, roofing scammers are a common problem in many communities. In fact, Angie’s List surveyed their members online to find out about roofing experiences. One in three respondents reported having an issue with their roofer or developing a roofing problem after the work had been completed. Shoddy roofing work was cited by 68% of those surveyed. Others cited overcharging, lack of license, and even contractors who took their money without doing the work. You can protect yourself from getting scammed by doing your homework.
If you’re in the market for a new roof, look for a company that:
- Has insurance
- Has an established reputation in your community
- Offers more than just a low price.
- Provides specifics of the project in writing
- Communicates clearly
- Is respectful of your home and property
Clayton Restoration is your local roofing specialist. We are recognized for exceptional installations and quality repairs at the best price. If your home is in need of roofing, gutters, insulation or siding, contact Clayton Restoration Company today!