Since pioneering the technology in 1957, DECRA® has been the leading manufacturer of stone-coated steel roofing. You might interpret “stone-coated steel” as noisy and hot. Let’s set the record straight. DECRA® Tile, Shake, and Shingle roofing is:
- Quiet. (Yes, even in hailstorms.)
- Energy-efficient. Many people report a reduction in heating and cooling costs when they switch to metal roofing.
- Environmentally friendly. Stone-coated steel panels are constructed with recycled materials and can be recycled again.
- Because it weighs up to 10 times less than some materials, DECRA® roofing can be installed over your existing roof, reducing the need for tear-off and additional structural support.
- DECRA® roofing is Class A fire rated.
- Weather-resistant. DECRA® roofing is freeze/thaw resistant and Class 4 Impact Resistant, which qualifies for insurance discounts in many locations. And with a 120 MPH wind warranty, DECRA® stone-coated steel offers more peace of mind than any other material.
- Low-maintenance and long lasting. Stone-coated steel panels last 2-3 times longer than concrete and clay tile, fiber cement, architectural shingles, wood shake, and synthetic composite roofing.
DECRA® roofing isn’t just high-performance. Offering the classic looks of Mediterranean and Italian tile, the rich beauty of natural wood shake, or the enduring style of architectural shingles, DECRA® products will have a dramatic effect on your home’s curb appeal.
Beyond Decra, we also carry GAF, Certainteed, Owens Corning, Tamko, Iko, Malarkey, and Gutter Guard. We are also experts in Commercial roofing, Insulation and Gutters.
At Clayton Restoration, our number one goal is to earn “customers for life.” We are never just after a quick sale!