Most roofing companies claim one big feature that sets them apart from other manufacturers. Owens Corning boasts three:
• Available on the Duration Series, SureNail® Technology embeds a reinforced, woven-fabric nailing strip into the shingle, providing unmatched protection against wind-created “nail pull.” How much wind? Up to 130 MPH.
• For added peace of mind in severe weather, WeatherGuard® Technology incorporates a polymeric backing material, making Owens Corning shingles among the most impact-resistant in the industry.
• TruDefinition® Color Platform takes a home’s curb appeal to the next level with outstanding color, shading, and depth.
Your roof should protect your home and everything (and everyone) in it. It takes more than just plywood covered in shingles to manage that job. To ensure your roof performs to the highest standard, Owens Corning™ has developed their Total Protection Roofing System:
• Ice and water barriers to address trouble spots like chimney and skylights.
• Underlayments to prevent rot and mold on the roof deck.
• Starter shingles to waterproof your eaves.
• Hip and ridge shingles specifically designed to protect peaks against the weather.
• Intake and exhaust ventilation to manage attic temperature and moisture, decreasing the development of ice dams and mold.
Even if you’re on a limited budget, you won’t sacrifice quality for price with Owens Corning roofing. As the company that invented Fiberglas® fibers, Owens Corning invests in innovation and technology to bring you the absolute best value in roofing.
Beyond Owens Corning, we also carry GAF, Decra, Certainteed, Tamko, Iko, Malarkey, and Gutter Guard. We are also experts in Commercial roofing, Insulation and Gutters.
At Clayton Restoration, our number one goal is to earn “customers for life.” We are never just after a quick sale!