Fascia is the flat band that wraps around the roofing surface under your rooftop. The fascia is typically installed with soffits for a streamlined look, and is available in the same materials as soffits (aluminum, wood and vinyl).
There are several benefits to adding fascia to your home:
- Adds energy efficiency to your home.
- Plays pivotal role in roof construction.
- Allows the gutter to drain water off the roof resisting it from pooling around your house.
Regardless of whether the fascia on your home is made from aluminum, wood, or vinyl, it should be properly maintained in order to avoid rotting. If left untreated, rotting fascia boards can affect the rafters and other roofing materials on your home. Watch for these warning signs:
- Leaks in your gutter system
- Sagging wood
- Damp spots or patches in your roofing system
If you come across any of these warnings signs, contact a licensed professional immediately to avoid even more costly repairs. Having your fascia and soffits repaired has several benefits, including:
- Improved attic ventilation
- Better energy efficiency
- Greater structural reliability
- Prolonged lifespan of roofing system
- Better protection from against snow, hail and other inclement weather
When you’re ready to have fascia installed or replaced on your home, a licensed professional can walk you through the pros and cons of the different types so that you can choose the best option.
We are also experts in Commercial roofing, Residential roofing, Insulation and Siding.
We are recognized for exceptional installations and quality repairs at the best price. If your home is in need of roofing, gutters, insulation or siding, contact us today!
At Clayton Restoration, our number one goal is to earn “customers for life.” We are never just after a quick sale!