Typical roof coating thickness ranges from 3mils to 40 mils. These roof coating serve as the top layer of protection for the underlying membrane. Their role is important, as they absorb the impact of sunlight, rain, hail and physical damage.
A commercial roof coatings provides other benefits:
- Adds years of life to your roof
- Light (or white) coatings reflect heat and light away from the roof, which means big financial benefits including lower air conditioning costs and less equipment wear.
- Because they save energy, the Federal government offers tax incentives for roof coatings.
- Elastic properties allow it to remain flexible with temperature changes.
- Helps to avoid the costly hassle of roof replacement
Coatings are recommended on the following commercial roof types:
- Urethane Foam
- Smooth BUR
- Modified Bitumen
Clayton Restoration offers two types of commercial roof coatings:
- Elastomeric – Elastomeric coatings are effective for fixing any type of roof leak, and much less expensive than replacing your roof. These coatings stretch and contract easily to adjust to changing temperatures. It’s opaque, reflexive properties are created from a mix of polymeric products and titanium dioxide, which gives the coating a white finish.
- Foam – Spray foam coatings first came on the market in the 1960s and are a popular choice for built-up roofing (BUR) or single-ply roof systems. This type of coating stands out due to its energy efficiency, long life expectancy, and cost-efficiency.
We are recognized for exceptional installations and quality repairs at the best price. If your business is in need of roofing, gutters, insulation or siding, contact us today at 314-266-6379.
We are also experts in metal roofing, architectural shingles, asphalt shingles ShakeTileFlatLow SlopeMansardGableHip and Shed/Garage roofs.
At Clayton Restoration, our number one goal is to earn “customers for life.” We are never just after a quick sale!